How to plan a Las Vegas trip?
Are you one of those people who dream to go to Las Vegas? This city is magical without any doubt! The famous Las Vegas Strip is like the boulevard of wonders! If you want to be entertained, the best destination is, of course, The Entertainment Capital of the World! But how would you plan your trip? Here are some tips that might help you!
Booking flight, hotel and car rental
Can you afford any kind of trip or do you need to save up to make the journey? If this is the case, the best way to spend a cheap vacation is to choose the right moment to book your flight and hotel. During spring and fall, the weather is pleasant and you can avoid the crowds. You can easily find a cheap flight to Las Vegas during these periods and as far as accommodation is concerned, the rates decrease as well.
Anyway, luxurious hotels on the Las Vegas Strip are always expensive: Bellagio, Wynn, Caesars Palace, the Venetian… If you want affordable a hotel room, you can go to Fremont Street in the downtown area. This is a way to experience and enjoy the old Las Vegas. Also avoid booking your stay during conventions (Check the Las Vegas Convention Calendar), important festivals and sports events.
You can rent a car for about $30 a day and rent a limo for about $10 if you share the fare with other people. You can get around in there easily with a low budget.
Anybody coming to Las Vegas can have unlimited fun:
- The Bellagio Resort and Fountain Show
- The Mirage Hotel: Erupting Volcano and Secret Garden
- The Venetian Hotel and Gondola Rides
- The Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower on the Strip
- The High Roller Ferris Wheel on the Linq
- Caesar’s Palace and the Colosseum
- The Mob Museum (National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement)
- The Mandalay Bay and the Shark Reef Aquarium
You may choose an all-inclusive package for your Las Vegas trip in order to make your life easier and then choose some intermediary like Liberty travel. You can also plan your trip all by yourself with a few tips:
- Visiting the Las Vegas website in order to choose the shows that will be going on during your stay
- Wandering along the Strip, admiring casinos, restaurants and bars, and then entering some of them (the Circus Circus Hotel, the Hard rock hotel-casino…)
- Visiting the 1959 “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign
- Shopping at the Las Vegas North Premium Outlet Mall for discounts
Eating your fill
With all the attractions and activities on your agenda, you have to make sure to get enough fuel! Before a show, some hotel restaurants offer you a four-course meal for a reduced price. Do not hesitate to ask for information about the hotel where the show takes place. Why not loading up at lunch if the price is low and then looking for happy hours for half-price appetizers and drinks?
Here are a few places on the Strip for a satisfying lunch:
- Tacos El Gordo for tacos
- Earl of Sandwich for sandwiches
- Dirt Dog for hot dogs
- Masla for Indian food
- Giordano’s for pizzas and pies